- JOOLA Collaborates with BBBS of NYC in the Tournament of Champions Pong
- Aruna Quadri Re-Signs With JOOLA!
- Record on-site renewals for the 2015 North American Teams Championships, powered by JOOLA
- 2014 North American Teams, Powered By JOOLA Results
- Team JOOLA at the 2014 North American Teams Championships.
Tag Archives: Tom Nguyen
Here’s a fun video made by the JOOLA USA staff. An ode to 70′s Kung Fu film flicks. Watch Steven’s journey to become the best table tennis player and defeat his arch rival, Michael. – JOOLA – For The Champion … Continue reading
By Tom Nguyen Looking back, I remember a period of time when I was taller and a better player then Allen Wang. Unfortunately that period didn’t last too long. I first met Allen at the 2005 New Jersey Open on … Continue reading
By Tom Nguyen Are you having trouble getting to those wide angles? Is the ball just out of your reach? It’s probably because you are reaching with your hands. Instead, remember to move your feet first to get to the … Continue reading
By Tom Nguyen My preferred backhand technique is the block. There’s just something very satisfying about blocking every loop or smash that someone throws at you until you win the point. However, I recently came to realize that my love … Continue reading