- JOOLA Collaborates with BBBS of NYC in the Tournament of Champions Pong
- Aruna Quadri Re-Signs With JOOLA!
- Record on-site renewals for the 2015 North American Teams Championships, powered by JOOLA
- 2014 North American Teams, Powered By JOOLA Results
- Team JOOLA at the 2014 North American Teams Championships.
Tag Archives: iPong
Table Tennis balls are changing. Are you ready? Plastic Polystyrene ‘Poly’ balls are the latest innovation on the table tennis scene. Table tennis balls made of celluloid are history (yes, just like celluloid movie film). The iPong Seamless Poly Pro … Continue reading
We’ve designed a tilt stand to help our customers get more out of their iPong experience! Players can use this accessory to change the angle of the iPong and add shot variation to the iPong’s capabilities. Watch the promo video … Continue reading
The iPong is one of the best tools to learn the basics of table tennis. In this video, 2011 US Men’s National Champion, Peter Li, demonstrates the proper grip, stance, and how to do the forehand hit with the iPong … Continue reading
Table Tennis is one of the best brain exercises out there! But did you know it’s a great workout too? Our friend, Jon Ham of Fitness On The Run, recently tested out the iPong and tracked his heart rate using … Continue reading