- JOOLA Collaborates with BBBS of NYC in the Tournament of Champions Pong
- Aruna Quadri Re-Signs With JOOLA!
- Record on-site renewals for the 2015 North American Teams Championships, powered by JOOLA
- 2014 North American Teams, Powered By JOOLA Results
- Team JOOLA at the 2014 North American Teams Championships.
Tag Archives: Carl Danner
By Carl Danner Let’s review a few basics for any forehand topspin shot. Start with your weight balanced over your feet, in an athletic position with your legs bent a bit. You should have a back and front foot, the … Continue reading
By Carl Danner New United States champion Ariel Hsing is a welcomed addition to the JOOLA family. She is the leader of a growing group of young American women making their marks on the national and world scene. Like most … Continue reading
By Carl Danner Most players have favorite shots, and preferred locations at which to aim them. For example, players with strong backhands often feel they should win backhand to backhand counter-driving rallies against almost any opponent. Strong spinners may feel … Continue reading